No products in the cart.
After Seller Approval – Store Setup
After an approval of your seller account, you will be able to login to https://www.koajoa.com/seller-portal/ and the Setup Wizard will automatically begin. Let’s walk through the Setup Wizard process.
1. Visit to KoaJoa Seller Portal and use your Email Address and Password to login.
2. You will be greeted with a Setup Wizard once you login to the Seller Portal. Click on “Let’s go!” button to start the setup.
3. First is your Store setup. You can upload your Store Logo and Banner, which will be displayed on your Store page. Enter the Business/Store name in the Shop Name field. Enter the Business/Store address in the Store Address fields including City/Town, Postcode/Zip, Country, State. Enter your Business/Store’s full address in Find Location field to show your Store Location via Google Map. Enter the description of your Business/Store in Shop Description section. Once you’re finished entering all necessary fields, click on Continue to go to the next step.
4. Next, you will see a Payment setup page. This is to setup your method of receiving payment for sold items/orders from KoaJoa. We currently offer PayPal, Stripe, Bank Transfer and KoaJoa Digital Wallet as a payment method. Please select the Preferred Payment Method of your choice from the dropdown option. For PayPal, enter your PayPal account email address. For Stripe, Click on Connect with Stripe button to connect your Stripe account. For Bank Transfer, enter your bank information. For Wallet option, you don’t have to setup anything as the payment will be deposited into your KoaJoa.com account. You can check your wallet by going to My Account and clicking My Wallet. Click on Continue to go to the next step.
5. Here you will see a Policy setup page. Please enter your Shipping/Refund/Cancellation/Return/Exchange Policy. KoaJoa.com recommends you offer at least 30 days return/exchange policy. Click on Continue to go to the next step.
6. Next, you will see a Support Setup page. This is where you setup a customer service related information. Please enter the necessary customer service information you would provide to the customers. Click on Continue to go to the next step.
7. You have completed the Store Setup Wizard and your Seller Portal is now ready for access. Please click on Let’s go to the Dashboard button to view your Seller Portal dashboard.
Congratulations on becoming a KoaJoa.com seller. Welcome aboard!