No products in the cart.
Create Shipping Label
Sellers can easily Create Shipping Label from the Order page. KoaJoa.com has an integration with Shippo to provide you with a low cost and easy to use shipping solution.
1. When you receive an order, you can check all your orders from your Seller Portal. Once you’re logged into your Seller Portal, simply click on Orders menu. To create a Shipping Label, click on the order number you wish to fulfill and create shipping label for. You will then see a order details for that specific order. Scroll down a little bit and you’ll see a Shipping Labels section. Click on the CREATE NEW LABEL button to start the shipping process.
2. Once you click on the CREATE NEW LABEL button, you will see a Connect Shippo Account popup window, if you’re creating a shipping label for the first time. Click on Create or Connect Account button.
3. You will be redirected to Shippo registration page where you can create a new Shippo Account. If you’ve already signed up for Shippo Account, simply click on the Log in link to login to your existing Shippo account.
4. Please follow the instructions on Shippo to complete the registration. After successfully registering for Shippo account, you will be able to create a shipping label. Please fill in your address and information on Origin Address. Click Next to go to the next steps where you can enter the Box information, select Extras, view Rate, and Review & Print.
5. Once the shipping label is created and printed, you will see the tracking number shown under Shipping Labels section.
6. Please make sure to mark the order as Completed if it was not marked automatically.