No products in the cart.
We are happy to announce the ShipStation integration. If you’re an existing ShipStation user, you can now sync your KoaJoa orders into your ShipStation and easily print shipping label. If you’re not yet using ShipStation, you can easily signup for ShipStation and take advantage of ShipStation’s advanced features.
About ShipStation – https://www.shipstation.com
ShipStation leads the e-commerce world with our web-based software designed to make e-commerce retailers exceptionally efficient at processing, fulfilling, and shipping their orders from all the most popular marketplaces and shopping carts using all the top carriers. We combine order processing, production of shipping labels, and customer communication in an easy to use, web-based interface that integrates directly with major carriers and online platforms. By taking care of the small stuff, we allow you to focus on what you do best.
Founded in 2011, the Austin, TX-based company has multiplied its size but our mission remains the same. We focus on the user, and aim to continue to build out the best shipping software around. If you’re interested in joining the team, head to our Careers page and see what positions are open!
1. Login to your Seller Portal and click on Settings > ShipStation to enter the ShipStation Setting.
2. The Authentication Key is the first thing you’ll see here. This is generated for you and can’t be changed. It’s a unique key you’ll use when connecting your store to ShipStation.
3. The Export Order Statuses is the statuses of the order you want to sent to ShipStation. We recommend selecting only orders that have been paid for, those being Processing, Completed, and possibly On hold and Cancelled.
4. The Shipped Order Status is to set the status of an order once it’s marked shipped in ShipStation. This should be set to Completed as that usually means the order needs no further action.
5. Now login to your ShipStation account and goto Account Settings -> Store Setup page.
6. Click on Connect a Store or Marketplace button on Store Setup page.
7. Select WooCommerce from the list.
8. You will now see a page to enter the information from your ShipStation Settings page on the Seller Portal settings that was explained on 1st step on top.
9. Enter the Authentication Key, Store URL (https://www.koajoa.com) and click Test Connection. Make sure you see the small popup box saying “Store Configuration – Looks good!” message. Once you see the message, click on Connect.