KoaJoa.com Return & Refund Policy
- Items shipped by KoaJoa.com, can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment in most cases. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them.
- Refund will be made to the original payment method or KoaJoa Digital Wallet.
- Product must be in its original condition and packaging.
- Return request can be made from the orders page on My Account dashboard or by contacting the seller.
- Most sellers offer free return shipping label. Please refer to the seller’s store policy for details.
- Please allow up to 7 business days for your return to be processed and refunded. Your financial institution may take longer to reflect the transaction.
Seller Return Policy
When you order from a seller that fulfills and ships its own inventory (also called a third party seller), your return is sent back to the seller instead of KoaJoa.com. While most sellers offer a returns policy equivalent to KoaJoa.com’s, some seller returns policies may vary. You can view the return policy of the seller before you purchase an item by viewing the Seller’s Policy section of the seller store page.
Third-party sellers must either provide a return address within the United States, provide a prepaid return label, or offer a full refund without requesting the item be returned.
If you are sending the item within the United States and the order is valued at $100 or more, insure the shipment for the value of the merchandise and ship your return with a signature shipping service. Items valued over $35 must be returned to the seller with a trackable shipping service. For items below $35, we suggest USPS delivery confirmation service. If a package doesn’t arrive and you don’t use a trackable method to return or if you refuse the shipment as a method of return, we may not be eligible for a refund.