No products in the cart.
KoaJoa Shoppers Can’t Wait to See
What You Have In Store
We're currently accepting seller application for individuals and businesses established in
United States (US), Canada (CA), Mexico (MX), South Korea (KR), China (CN), Japan (JP), Australia (AU)
* Seller must be able to ship to customers in United States (US) or fulfill order through Amazon FBA or 3PL.
WHY SELL ON KOAJOA.COM
Join a marketplace where shoppers are eager
to shop and buy your unique items
Register and list your products
- Register your business for free and create a product listing. Access our Seller Knowledge Base for instructions on how to use the Seller Portal and tools.
- Our KoaJoa Advisors will help you at every step and fully assist you in taking your business online. Simply reach us via email, contact us page, or Facebook.
Receive an order and process with ease
- With KoaJoa's trusted payment gateways, shoppers can place an order with confidence using their Credit Card, PayPal, Amazon Pay, or KoaJoa Digital Wallet.
- View and manage orders with easy to use order details page.
Create and print shipping label with ease
- Easily process and ship the order by creating a shipping label directly from the order page or integrate with your ShipStation account for bulk order processing along with other selling channels you may be selling already.
- If you're also selling on Amazon, you can easily ship the order using your Amazon FBA inventory via ShipStation.
Get payments and grow your business
- Receive your earnings via PayPal, Stripe, Bank Transfer, or KoaJoa Digital Wallet on scheduled automated payment or manual withdrawal request.
- Minimum balance required for payment is only $5. Learn More
BEST FEES TO START
Affordable, transparent, and secure
It doesn’t cost you anything to sign up and list your product for sell. You only pay a small fee when your product is sold.
The fee will be deducted from your earnings. Shoppers will receive a cashback from KoaJoa for up to 2%. Learn More
Here's what you get for your fee:
- Multiple channels of marketing included to reach millions and millions of shoppers.
- Shipping labels you can print at home or warehouse, with big discounts on postage. You can even integrate ShipStation to your seller account.
- Seller protection and customer support to help you sell your product.
- Marketplace Fee is based on item selling price when the product is sold.
- Customer cashback is paid by KoaJoa to customer’s Digital Wallet, which can be spent to make a purchase or withdraw to their bank account.
We process payments via all major credit cards, PayPal, Amazon Pay, and an external payments gateway that allows you to process transactions with a variety of payment methods. Funds from sales on KoaJoa.com will be deposited into your PayPal, Stripe, Bank Transfer, or KoaJoa Digital Wallet account.
SELLER SUCCESS STORIES
See what other KoaJoa sellers say
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on KoaJoa
Who can become a seller on KoaJoa.com?
We’re currently accepting seller application for individuals and businesses established in United States (US), Canada (CA), Mexico (MX), South Korea (KR), China (CN), Japan (JP), Australia (AU). We are continuously adding more eligible countries for seller application.
How do fees work on KoaJoa.com?
Signing up and selling on KoaJoa.com is easy. There is only one marketplace fee of 7-10% based on product category. There is no listing fee, no payment gateway transaction fee, no seller earnings payout fee.
It costs nothing to publish a listing to the marketplace. A listing lasts forever or until the item is sold out, unless you decide to delete it.
All fees are in USD, so if your bank’s currency is not USD, the amount may be different based on changes in the exchange rate.
To learn more about the fees, please click here.
How do I sign up and create my store?
How do I get paid?
There are multiple ways to receiving your earnings. You can choose from PayPal, Stripe, Bank Transfer, and KoaJoa Digital Wallet. We encourage sellers to use a PayPal Business account and not a Personal account, as personal account is subject to monthly receiving limit. Please click here for detailed information on earnings payout.
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a store?
No, a credit or debit card is not required to create a store. You don’t pay us unless your product is sold on KoaJoa.com. Marketplace fees are deducted from seller earnings when your product is sold, so no credit or debit card is required.
What can I sell on KoaJoa.com?
KoaJoa.com provides a marketplace for every type of sellers in various categories. Simply browse our SHOP BY CATEGORY menu to see the available product categories you can sell on. Can’t find a perfect product category to list your product? Let us know and we’ll add the appropriate category for your product. We do our best for sellers to sell with ease and with lesser restrictions. But please read the Selling Policies to list and sell within regulations to keep everyone safe and fair.